Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My List - A New Notebook

I've been m.i.a. lately!  I've been creating two very special smash books for friends and family, one bridal and vintage themed one for my friend Beth Blanton of etsy's The Vintage Brides and another "Geneasmash" for my mom, Brenda Leyndyke of the award winning genealogy blog Journey to the Past.  The one for my mom I even made with the binding on the right side, as she's left handed.  They were super pretty, but of course I forgot to take photos!


I've finally created a new book for Quirk Crafts on Etsy though!  Here it is: My List - a notebook for all your lists.  The inspiration came from a Zutter class I took at Paper Source.  After learning how to use this cool machine, I got my hands on one (thanks Mother-in-Law!) and am excited to create tons of journals!  So here's one of my projects with the new baby blue Zutter.

Why write your lists on boring scrap paper?  This hand made spiral bound notebook is prefecting for writing almost anything.  Jot down your notes, grocery lists, to-do lists, packing lists, or anything you need to get from pen to paper in this book.  It's the perfect size for slipping in your purse too.  Add a pocket and it could be your grocery shopping best friend.

The Details: measures 9x3 with a 6 coil binding on top.
Contains 18 pages in a neon array of colors and decorations with plenty of room for writing with front and back cover.
Created with acid-free cardstock and acid free details like stickers and ink.

Check out more photos:






0 comments:

Post a Comment