Sunday, April 15, 2012

Genea-Smash: A Genealogy Journal


After reading my previous post on how I forgot to take pictures of the two smash books I made but forgot to photograph, my mom send me some photos of the book I made her.  She loved it!  A book for all her Genealogy notes and such.  Although she confessed that she likes it so much she doesn't want to use it yet!  So here are some pictures of this cute little book.  Above, I put the binding coil on the right as she is left handed, which makes it easier for her to write.

I personalized it with vintage maps, book pages, and personal family photos I printed off from my mom's blog, check it out here, and tons of paper tape (one of my favorites!).  I also loved those fabric flower stickers from Paper Source.  





Want your own Genealogy Smash Book?  Good news...I'm working on making one for my etsy shop!  Stay tuned to see the finished product.

1 comments:

Kathleen said...

What a great idea!

Post a Comment