Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Puppy Moleskine Smash Book/Journal


Moleskine has always been the makers of some of my favorite books.  I've used their plain notebooks for travel journals and their yearly planners, but now I have a new favorite: The Moleskine Passion Series.


They have books for just about everything: film, chocolate, travel, fitness, wine, and doggies!   My mother in law gifted me with the Dog Passion Book to record all the goodies about our new puppy, Ella (meet Ella and all of us here).  She's currently 9 months old and I'm loving her baby book/scrapbook/smash book by Moleskine.  I love it!  It's brilliant in that it's divided into sections and has template pages along with blank ones so you have a guide for all your photos and memories...sometimes a blank book can be daunting.  

Here's a little peek inside Ella's Puppy Smash Book:

Memories and firsts....Ella's Puppy School Graduation pages
I've glued, pasted, and taped in labels from Ella's favorite chews and food
plus tickets from the Dog Shows and her first baby tooth.
Ella's adoption info sheet
Have you tried the new Moleskine Passion series?  Do you have a smash book for your puppy?


Check out another one of my favorite smash books: The Eat/Ate Food Smash Book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment